At Cueria Law Firm, we focus on personal injury law within highly specialized areas.
If you are injured working in the maritime industry, or you have developed mesothelioma or other conditions because of environmental exposure to contaminants in your job, or you have been injured by a truck or commercial vehicle or pharmaceutical product, you need a lawyer who is familiar with the unique characteristics of those fields.
To get the compensation you deserve, it's vital to be represented by an attorney familiar with the industry safety standards, working conditions and science behind your injuries, and the intricacies of the law as it applies to your situation.
Helping Injured Clients And Their Families
Our firm concentrates on:
- Maritime injuries: These include any injuries to maritime workers, whether or not they are covered by the Jones Act. If you have been injured while working offshore, on an oil rig, while commercial diving, or on shore, we will navigate all relevant maritime laws and regulations and protect your right to compensation.
- Trucking and commercial vehicle accidents: We are familiar with the causes of truck accidents and the injuries they cause. We also know the realities of the trucking industry, and the ways that regulations covering hours, training, safety and trucking practices can work for and against your case.
- Mesothelioma: If your job has put you in contact with asbestos, the medical evidence in your case may be extensive and complex. We have the professional and financial resources and the experience to understand and make sense of how it applies to your situation.
- Pharmaceutical and medical device injuries: We focus on proving fault on the part of corporations that manufacture or distribute products that injure, including Actos, transvaginal mesh, and various prescription medications. If you have been injured by a defective product or have taken a prescription medication that had unforeseen severe side effects, contact us today so we can protect your legal rights and help you seek justice.
- Environmental exposure: We focus on injury and property damage claims from toxic exposures caused by various companies and industries, including those using carcinogens such as benzene or NORM. If you have been diagnosed with cancer or leukemia and you believe it may have been caused by toxic chemicals, let us evaluate your work history and exposure.
We also have access to many resources outside of the legal system, as many of our clients have extensive medical and emotional needs as a result of their accidents. We can connect you to professionals who can help you and your family recover from your injuries, or adapt to them.
We understand that this is a very difficult time for you, and that you will need an experienced attorney who can give you personal attention, answer your questions and explain your options, staying by your side every step of the process.
Tell us your story. Let us help.
Contact Cueria Law Firm
If you have been injured by a workplace accident or exposure to chemicals, are hurt in a large vehicle accident, or have suffered because of a pharmaceutical or medical product in New Orleans or surrounding areas of Louisiana, call us at 504-662-9594 (800-396-1640 toll free). You can also contact us by email to set up a free initial consultation.