A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER YOU CAN
MEET THE ATTORNEY
Attorney Brent Cueria founded the Cueria Law Firm, L.L.C. located in New Orleans, in order to focus on the representation of injured individuals, where his true passion is. Mr. Cueria uses his past experience to diligently advocate for the injured and disabled clients he now represents against the insurance companies.
- Juris Doctor, Loyola Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1987
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, University of Southwestern Louisiana, Lafayette, Louisiana, 1983
- Graduate, Baton Rouge High School, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 1979
- The Cueria Law Firm, L.L.C. New Orleans, Louisiana, St. Mary’s Parish Louisiana (by appointment only) 1993 to present.
- Windhorst, Gaudry, Ranson, Higgins & Gremillion, L.L.C., Gretna, Louisiana 1991-1993.
- Herman, Herman, Katz & Cotlar, New Orleans, Louisiana. 1988-1991.
- Louisiana State Bar Association, 1988
- New Orleans Bar Association, 1988
- Jefferson Parish Bar Association, 1988
- The Inn on the Teche American Inn of Court
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Supreme Court for the State of Louisiana, admitted to practice law in all Louisiana State Courts
- United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Courts for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
Why Hire Our Firm?
Not all personal injury attorneys are the same. Each accident and injury is unique, and every personal injury case is different. It’s important to find a personal injury attorney who is experienced with your type of injury or accident. You will also need to find an attorney who has a strategy that aligns with your personal goals. If you need a check as soon as possible, and do not want to have a long, drawn-out case, you should be upfront about that. If you want to pursue the largest settlement possible, our smaller law firm may be a better fit instead of a larger law firm. Smaller firms usually offer more personalized service. Cueria Law Firm prides themselves on building relationships with their clients and providing them with customized service.
- 25 Years of Experience
Our attorney has successfully settled thousands of claims, making him an expert in insurance company’s legal tactics.
- No Upfront Fees
We don’t collect a payment until your claim has settled.
- Access Medical Treatment You Need
24/7 Availability. You can reach us by phone, text or email when you have questions or concerns.
- Access Medical Treatment You Need
We have relationships with medical providers allowing us to guarantee the cost of your treatment from your settlement at no upfront cost to you.
- No More Calls from Insurance Companies
We’ll handle the entirety of your insurance claim from start to finish
FREE INFORMATIONAL GUIDES
PERSONAL INJURY GUIDE
AUTO ACCIDENT GUIDE
Who Do We Represent?
We limit our practice to the representation of people who are catastrophically and seriously injured. We regularly litigate claims in all of the practice areas mentioned above including Jones Act & maritime claims, product liability as well as car and truck accidents.
If you have been hurt because of someone else’s negligence, we strongly recommend that you contact a litigation firm that is familiar with personal injury claims.
Personal injury accidents can have serious consequences for the people of Louisiana. Injuries sustained in a car accident or workplace accident often need costly medical treatment. Not to mention the effect it can have on a person’s ability to work to provide for themselves or their family.
When our personal injury clients come to us after an accident – whether it’s a car accident, trucking accident, maritime accident, or other personal injury accident– they have unique concerns. For over 25 years, our team at Cueria Law Firm, LLC has provided personal attention to those who were hurt in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence. With proven success in transportation accidents, offshore accidents, premises liability accidents and other personal injury accidents, our personal injury attorneys have the experience to successfully negotiate and fight insurance companies.
Check out our victories
“Mr. Brent and his team his paralegals were very helpful in every step of the processes involving my legal dispute. They were completely understanding in every part of this. I am very thankful for them. ”
– Brandon Newton