Out of State Accident Injury Claims

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on linkedin

Many of our clients are individuals who have suffered an accident or injury outside of Louisiana. We routinely handle claims for individuals injured along the Gulf Coast and also nationwide. This means that if you live in or close to Louisiana, we can still assist you with your claim even though you have been injured in another state. Jones Act claims and offshore claims, for example, can often be filed within Louisiana even if the accident occurred outside of the state.

Can Cueria Law Firm Help Me?

If you have another type of claim that is unable to be filed locally, we have a network of trial counsel who are associated with our firm in order to be able to litigate claims nationwide. We are able to assist you in determining the appropriate place to file your suit whether your injury occurred within the Gulf Coast or nationwide. We are also able to give advice concerning the coordination of treating physicians for different types of injures. Obviously, someone who suffers a burn injury will require different treating physicians than someone who suffers a lower back injury. Please consult with us to determine if we can assist you.

Will I Receive Compensation for My Injuries?

Depending on the gravity of your injury you may be entitled to claim pain and suffering, loss of wages, loss of life enjoyment, and medical expenses just to name a few. Therefore, we will take any and all necessary steps to thoroughly investigate your accident with the goal of presenting the strongest case possible, be it in settlement negotiations, or at trial.

Why Should I Choose Cueria Law Firm?

We believe in personalized attention. Our initial meeting will be face-to-face at the client’s home, or somewhere that is convenient for you. Together with local counsel, we are able to represent clients throughout the country and are willing to schedule a meeting at your home at your convenience. This meeting involves no out-of-pocket cost or obligation to the injured party or the family. Following our meeting, we are prepared to quickly obtain investigative reports from the proper investigative agencies and request all available information concerning the injury pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act.

Do you or a family member have a claim? Contact us or call us at 504-525-5211.

Related Posts

Oil and Gas Accident
Maritime Law

Oil and Gas Companies

Oil and gas companies are the driving force behind the world’s traditional energy production. These companies see success thanks to the hard-working staff and maritime employees that

Read More »