Social Media Contest and Giveaway Rules
No Upfront Fees
On Our Cases
With Our Office
Social Media Contest and Giveaway Rules
Official social media contest and giveaway rules: No monetary exchange is necessary to enter or win, nor does any purchase or valid retainer with Cueria Law Firm, LLC increase the chances of winning. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents…
Official social media contest and giveaway rules: No monetary exchange is necessary to enter or win, nor does any purchase or valid retainer with Cueria Law Firm, LLC increase the chances of winning. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the United States ages 18 years and older.
- Terms. By entering this contest (“Contest”) and accepting these terms, you agree to be bound by the following rules (“Official Rules”), which constitute a binding agreement between you and Cueria Law Firm, LLC, any website companies hosting and promoting the Contest, and their affiliates. These Official Rules apply to all online (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) contests unless otherwise noted.
- Eligibility. Contest is open only to individuals participate in the Contest or submit an entry and who are eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry (“Entrant”). The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cueria Law Firm, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules. By participating, the Entrant agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Official Rules. Entrant represents and warrants that they meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, Entrant agrees to accept the decisions of Cueria Law Firm, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period. Contest start date and time and end date and time as outlined in website or blog posting (“Contest Entry Period”).
- How to Enter. Entrants must follow the directions outlined in the website or blog posting to enter Contest. All entries must be received by the date and time outlined in website or blog posting. Any automated computer receipt, such as one confirming delivery of email, does not constitute proof of entry for the purposes of these Official Rules. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Cueria Law Firm, LLC. Entrant may submit the number of entries outlined in the website or blog post. Fraudulent methods or other attempts to circumvent the rules will disqualify an Entrant’s eligibility at the sole discretion of Cueria Law Firm, LLC. Cueria Law Firm, LLC may disqualify any Entry for any reason, In its sole and absolute discretion.
- Prizes. The Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive the prizes included in the website or blogpost. Actual or appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Cueria Law Firm, LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted.. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. The prize is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Cueria Law Firm, LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification. Winner will be selected by community vote or judging criteria, as explained in the website or blog posting, under the supervision of Cueria Law Firm, LLC. Winner will be notified by email. Cueria Law Firm, LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within thirty (30) days from the time the award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT CUERIA LAW FIRM, LLC ‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Contest, the Entrant understands and agrees that Cueria Law Firm, LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Cueria Law Firm, LLC, and Cueria Law Firm LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, the Entrant’s entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Cueria Law Firm, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Cueria Law Firm, LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Cueria Law Firm, LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Cueria Law Firm, LLC. Cueria Law Firm, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Cueria Law Firm, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Cueria Law Firm, LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Indemnification and Limitation of Liability. By entering, Entrant agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Cueria Law Firm, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries. If contest requires a submission of original work by Entrant, Entrant represents and warrants that entries are an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, Entrant will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Cueria Law Firm, LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, Entrant will, at their sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. Entrant shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Cueria Law Firm, LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Cueria Law Firm, LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Disqualification. If an Entrant is found ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, then such Entrant will be disqualified. If a prize, prize documentation, or prize notification is returned as undeliverable or unclaimed, this will result in disqualification. In the event an Entrant is deemed ineligible or disqualified for any reason, then an alternate potential winner will be selected.
- Disputes. THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND LOUISIANA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Louisiana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Contest is Cueria Law Firm, LLC. 700 Camp Street, Suite 316 New Orleans, Louisiana 70130.
- Social Media. The Contest hosted by Cueria Law Firm, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media companies.
FREE CASE REVIEW
Speak to an Attorney Now!
We offer a free consultation for any person who contacts our New Orleans office with a potential personal injury case. We have no upfront retainer fees, and only collect our payment once we have successfully secured your settlement or trial award.
Awards & Honors
Attorney Brent Cueria founded the Cueria Law Firm, L.L.C. located in New Orleans, in order to focus on the representation of injured individuals, where his true passion is. Mr. Cueria uses his past experience to diligently advocate for the injured and disabled clients he now represents against the insurance companies.
Hotel Premises Liability Settlement
Automobile Accident Settlement
Tractor Trailer Injury
Jones Act Seaman Injured in Oil Spill
Jones Act Seaman Orthopedic Injury
Passenger in Truck Crash Trial
Positive Client Reviews
Talk to an Injury Attorney in
NEW ORLEANS for FREE
There are many factors that can affect the outcome of your case, but time is often the most important. Call Cueria Law Firm today to speak to an attorney about your claim, and get started on the path to physical, emotional and financial recovery.
The team at Cueria Law Firm is here to assist you in all steps of your case - setting up doctor's appointments, starting an insurance claim, requesting a rental car, and more. We understand life after an accident can be overwhelming, but you aren't going through it alone.